Tuesday, July 1, 2014

An Interview with Judy Go Wong

Q: How did you get started as an actress?
Judy: I got started as an actress by studying with Stephen Mitchell (author of Action/ReAction) and Cheryl Felicia Rhoads. I was brought up in front of the big screen in the "Big Apple". My family took me to Radio City Music Hall growing up and I was always fascinated with the movie stars performances. I just love entertainment.
       Q: What kinds of roles are you best at playing?
Judy: I'm best at playing educated, sophisticated, high society women who are bigger than life. They bring the show...
Q: What has been your best moment to date as an actress?
Judy: My best moment as an actress is when I was called to be in an FBI film. I immediately caught the film making fever and received a lead role playing a DC detective which led to being in House of Cards and VEEP. I've been working with the very best in our industry.
Q: Is there a director you admire and with whom you'd like to work?
Judy: Yes, the director I admire and would like to work with is Woody Allen. I liked Blue Jasmine very much because Woody Allen gets extraordinary performances from all of his actors and what Cate Blanchett did in Blue Jasmine is tour de force.
Q: Do you have a dream list of directors?
Judy: Robert Luketic, Donald Petrie, James Cox, Gary Sinyor, Cameron Crowe, James Mangold, Adam Shankman, Ben Stiller, David Silverman, Steven Spielberg, Clint Eastwood.
Q: What is your background?
Judy: I was born and raised on Long Island in NY. I had lessons on a non-stop bases, from ballet, tap, modern dance, piano, kung fu, voice the list goes on and on. My grandfather owned chains of Chinese restaurants on Long Island. I also worked in his restaurants in my spare time. It was nice growing up with all entrepreneurs surrounding me. It gave me a wonderful work ethic, business sense, the ability to dream and go after my hearts desires.
For further information contact:
Judy Go Wong 
703 618-8430
joyfuljudyg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment